HOW EXACTLY TO Install & Remove Fonts On Linux And Mac
2. Did You SCREW UP?
Anyone can say anything on the internet. It is both the platform’s greatest power and chief weakness. If you are publishing on the internet, your integrity is on screen for the entire world to see, so make an effort to be honest, truthful, and good. IamIntel. This lets people know that you will be associated with Intel (disclosure is required by the Federal Trade Commission). Just putting Intel in your biography enough is not!
2. If you are being paid by Intel to promote or endorse us, you must disclose your romantic relationship. This is true for employees, contingent employees, digital influencers, or company members. 3. If you have a vested curiosity about something you are talking about, be the first to point it out and be specific in what it is. Adhere to your area of knowledge.
- Your will translate business requirements into code
- Beaver Builder
- See the way i create a variety of different websites that Google loves
- A website legitimizes your website
- Link landscape toolbar to rail/street/water/airport toolbars: On
Only write about what you know. 5. If you are departing Intel, please remember to update your employment information on social mass media sites. 6. In the event that you talk about Intel on any website or any form of public media, please use a disclaimer such as this one: “All opinions are my very own”.
Keeping Intel confidential information confidential is a keystone of our business. Many Intel employees know reasons for having the business that could affect our business. It is vital to guard Intel information, on the internet especially. Protecting Intel is part of your job. Usually do not post any private information on any public platforms. If the info has not been officially released by Intel, discuss it doesn’t.
This includes financial information, product information, and legal information. 1. Don’t slam Intel or our rivals. Only authorized spokespersons should comment publicly on competitors’ performance. Authorized spokespersons are identified, chosen, and approved by their particular Business Unit GMs, Geo leads, and the Global Communications Group (GCG). 2. Whatever you distribute must be true rather than misleading, and everything statements must be approved and substantiated. 3. If you’re unsure whether or not to create something, err on the side of caution and don’t.
4. Our SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING team can help you decide if something is permissible to post. They can also review your LinkedIn profile for you to just be sure to aren’t’ inadvertently providing too much information. When you online are, you are representing Intel: our people, our ideals. There is no room for bigotry, prejudice, misogyny, or hatred in our company or on our associated public media feeds.